Tuesday, January 02, 2018

My Blogging Goal for 2018

Am I just kidding myself again?

So many things I want to write.  My 2017 is full of stories.  I had ups and downs.  I had plenty of travels and adventures.  I could have written posts every week. But I do not know where to scribble them.  I have notebooks and papers everywhere.  I have two cellphones with note apps and a laptop where I can type my posts anytime.  I have twitter, Instagram, Facebook, blogs, and internet forum membership.

But sadly, I only have one blogpost in 2017.  I haven't written any short story or a poem either.   I haven't had any blog or real twitter interaction.  I have forgotten about all my blogs.

How about you?  Are you still blogging? Or maybe, like anyone else, Facebook/Twitter/Insta killed your blog.

Honestly, I like the pre-Facebook era.  Content is king rather than the blogger himself.  Now, you got to have the face and the credentials behind the blog.  Ay, pangit pala blogger na yan. Naks!

I hope this spot of mine in the blogosphere will stay. Ok na ako with less post.  I just backread some of my posts in the past.  Nakakatuwa pala. 

And I wish Blogger to survive for a very long time, and not shutdown like the others.





2 comments:

Glady Reyes said...

Hi there! I'm going over my old blog posts and saw your comment. I seldome update my blog because I focused on another blog but I remember the days when we we write what we feel and not worry about SEO. I just want to reconnect again. I never got to meet you in persons but I remember you and fencesitter. I'm pretty public so you can look me up on Facebook. Please send me a PM so I'll know who you are.

tin-tin said...

sana talaga di mawala ang blogspot..

and nawala na nga ang mga blogsy friends ko. i'm checking the links of the blogs na nasa site ko whose blogs i always visit before, yung sayo na lang yata ang may post ng 2018...