Friday, March 15, 2019

What's Up 2019?

I am not sure what I am going to write today.  Whether someone reads this post or not, it doesn't matter anymore.  As you can see, my love for blogging was gone a long time ago.  I wrote 321 posts   from 2006 to 2009. But for the last 3 years, this is only my 7th post. What's the sudden urge to write now?

I have not visited any of my friends' blog too.  Whether they still exist or not, I am not sure. My blogroll was long gone.  If I want to find them, I have to dig deep in my previous posts and their comments.

Some of them, I followed in twitter. But some have also retired from twitterverse. I hope they're all alive and well.

As for my blogging existence, I don't exactly know what to do.  What am I going to write again?  Same leftover thoughts?  Same soliloquy?  

No comments: