Friday, May 21, 2010

PR4 Again?

I don't know if my eyes or the big G is playing prank on me. But I was surprised to receive an email this morning about a writing opportunity in which only blogs with PR3 and higher qualify.

And so I immediately checked this site, despite being in a half-sleep mode. I was still hugging my pillow and just turned to my right where my laptop was open overnight because of some browser game from Facebook. And to my surprise, the toolbar on top and the PR checker on the left indicate that I got my PR 4 back.

Now oh boy, oh boy! With my paypal empty, I am once again tempted to fill it with dollars. Now what? $20 per post like they used to? Or should I ask for more now that PR4 blogs are rare nowadays?

Nah nah nah. Maybe I will have to wait for a few days to see if this is real. Two events are forthcoming: The 2010 Champions league finals - Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich, and the May 2010 CPA board exams results. I have big interests in those two.

So those of you who got PR3 or 4 in the past but got penalized, maybe the lords of G issued some reprieve. Go check your own PRs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog