Thursday, November 29, 2007

Searching for MP3 Players

There are days when I would just like to withdraw from the noise outside my office cubicle. I plug my earphone to my laptop and then listen to all my “Jars of Clay” collection.

But many times I wished of buying a portable mp3 player, the one that I can carry anywhere I go. You know those long trips and the time spent on waiting at the airport. It’s not only music that I listen to. I have plenty of e-books too, gathering dusts on my desk.

I did not know that you can buy an mp3 player for as low as £3.99. Savebuckets is a website that offers mp3 players at different prices, sizes, brands and color. It is easy to navigate. You can search any brand or product you want and compare prices too. I just checked the both the iPod and the Creative Zen mp3players. Check their site now and you’ll surely find more gadgets than what you are looking for.

No comments: