Tuesday, December 05, 2006

This "Bloggy" Feeling

I was out of the blog world for 3 days as I was attending the annual convention of CPAs.

There seems to be an itch in my hands wanting to type the words composed in my mind. Like I want to blog about why they served the same kind of food in almost every meal. And how I liked certain topics discussed or how I loved the speech of certain speakers.

But there were times when I’ve seen images of my blog on the large screen, when my mind floated upon hearing the speeches of certain speakers which were like lullabies to my ears. Ah! Those drowsy moments could have been relieved by a cup or two of black coffee.

And I failed to notice that it is now December. How could I forget this most awaited month of the year!

11 comments:

tin-tin said...

sometimes i'm also like that. i am just walking or something then a thought would come into mind of what to write. but when i'm infront of the computer, it's gone. hehe

The Itinerant said...

most awaited month? Is there really a 13th month? hehehe... which makes most awaited month for me, Lol! the pay.

Anonymous said...

yeah, advance merry christmas! sana nga lang umabot yung 13th month ko this december. sana lang talaga... and before you could forget the details of what you have to write, put it into words now... :)

Tinunuy said...

Concentrate! Concentrate!! Nang sumagi muli sa iyong isipan ang mga dapat mong isulat. Haha! Merry xmas!! Yup! Its now December!

Anonymous said...

i'm not really sure if we are on the same page, but i think i get that feeling sometimes. and it's not only typing, per se. it's hearing your own voice, narrating events (however trivial), little but remakable events that transpired in your side of the world. :)

Francesca said...

Di bale lazarus, we will be as patient as ever if wala ka sa mood, haha. Wala pa ba 13th natin ha?
Baka yun lang ang gagasolina para andar na kamay to type more topics.

Lazarus said...

Ah this "bloggy" feeling! When you sit down to type, the words just disappeared.

13th month? The early the release, the early din maubos. It won't probably last for the New Year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Gypsy said...

Haha! I definitely KNOW how you felt, it happens to all certified bloggaholics, I'm sure! :)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I also go blank infront of the computer. And sometimes I'd rather scribble thoughts first on paper and then the words would just flow.

Anonymous said...

certified blog adik ka na, ako naman laging nag iimagine ng pipikturam, laat napapansin ko na ulitmo langgam sa dumadaan sa harapan ng table ko, hehe.

ilang araw nalang pasko na

The Itinerant said...

sino kaya may "kati"... lol!