Monday, March 24, 2008

HTTP 404

That's what you will see if you'll visit my other blog. It didn't crash because of traffic or some bombings. I had it resetup but I messed it up. I accidentally deleted some important files and I am not sure if I backed it up enough.

I even had an entrecard contest running in there to celebrate its first month. Maybe I had to double the prize as consolation for the anticipating participants. I could have declared the winner last Wednesday evening but I was left without a choice.

I just hope the tech guy from my webhost can fix it by tomorrow. I have plenty of entries lined up for that thing.

And for leftover thoughts, I am desperate of a new blogger template. I already scouted some nifty templates but my next problem is how to upload it. I don't want another HTTP 404.

No comments: