Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Gift: Awards

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Kind bloggers gave me awards. I really felt unworthy with all of these. Julai first bestowed me the Egel Nest Award. The award was first given out by Bradley Egel for the blogs he felt deserving of his brand of Blog Excellence Award.

Then Ivy gave me the “Sweet Treat Award”. I’m totally dumbfounded. It took me months before I recovered from such kindness. Thank you, thank you very much!

Now I’m bestowing these awards to the following (of my personal choice):



The problogging masters: Carey, Javi and Sasha. Their blogs also served as my resource when I crossed over.

The literary masters: Rey for poetry, and Ayen for flash fiction. I just love how these guys put magic into words. By the way, Ayen’s story is included in a book. Go check out his site.

The photography masters: Ferdz and Abaniko. Awesome, amazing, exhilarating, indescribable, great! I ran out of adjectives to describe their photos.

The happy bloggers: Verns, Gypsy, Francesca and Tin-tin. Their positive outlook in life is contagious.

There you go my blogger friends. I'm sure plenty of you already received awards, as these have been in the net for sometime now. May we all enjoy the holidays and may the love of God be with us all!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Congratulations on your awards.

Merry Christmas.

Black_Mamba said...

Hello Lazarus!!!

Wishing you A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

May God bless you and your family this holiday season and always.

Ivy
:)

Lazarus said...

merry christmas to both of you, leah and blackmamba!

Abaniko said...

Photography award? Aw! I'm moved. Thanks for the mention. Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the citation Lazarus! you deserve those awards as well. merry Christmas and a joyous celebration with your family!!

tin-tin said...

wow! thanks! thanks! honestly, you truly deserve those awards. Merry Christmas Lazarus! :)