Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Broken Frames



I broke my eyeglass frame a year and a half ago. I rolled into it while sleeping at the floor mattress. I did not know how it got there. I remembered I safely stored it somewhere. Or maybe I was already dreaming at that time, thinking that my glasses were safely kept. Good thing the lens did not break, but I had a badminton tournament scheduled the next day. I needed a quick fix. A repairman from downtown got it fixed, faster than I thought And I’m still using the same broken frame now.


But I’m really planning to buy new glasses. This one’s a great discovry: $ 8 Prescription Glasses From Zenni Optical. That’s cheap! They manufacture their own and no middlemen to jack up the prices. They have a huge selection of frames available online.

No comments: