Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sunrise In Cagayan


Witnessing a lovely sunrise is a rare thing for me. I usually wake up late, when everyone else has timed-in for work. This time around, in a boat from Cebu to Cagayan, I woke up very early because of the noise of the people around me, not to mention the loud snore of the guy on the lower deck.

I washed myself, drank coffee, and climbed on the vessel's sundeck. The sun had just risen on the left side of the boat, so I picked up my cel and took a picture. I know the picturesque sight would be gone in a few minutes. The sight became lovelier a few seconds after I took the picture above. But I ran out of batteries. All I could do was let out sigh, but still thankful for the beautiful sunrise.

8 comments:

Abaniko said...

They say sunrises are more positive than sunsets. Feeling mo magiging productive ka sa buong araw. Sarap magbarko no? Mapipilitan ka talagang mag-relax dahil nasa isang lugar ka lang. May mga makikilala ka pa ngang mga bagong kaibigan eh.

ghee said...

yeah,its beautiful!!

lady cess said...

yes, it's really beautiful. must have been a perfect time for counting blessings.

manilenya said...

but I like sunset better..uhmmn baka siguro hindi pa ko talaga nakakakita ng talagang sunrise kaya ganun lol!

Swipe said...

Nice. Wallpaper material.

freeze said...

beauty! i rarely see the sunrise though, am not a morning person.

love the sunset!

dodong flores said...

Nice experience, Gaw. This is also what I like kung mag-barko. You get to see both the sunrise and the sunset. This photo is not that fantastic-red sunrise but I like this very much...

jho said...

maganda talaga yung experience na makikita mo yung pagsikat ng araw. Nice shot there!